1. Is your second toe longer than your first? yep, just a little bit
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen? one with ink in it, actually my dad makes really nice wooden pens and I love them
3. Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing? having my day sans children and no daily work assignment WOO HOO
4. What color are your toenails usually? either natural or china glaze's Mad About Hue (dark red)
5. What was the last thing you highlighted? my hair
6. What color are your bedroom curtains? olive green
7. What color are the seats in your car? dirty grey
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat? I had a calico with black, white and orange
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on? the car payment
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming? Nope, but read some stories about it
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time? to have some spending money at Billy Bob's
12. Who is the last baby that you held? my best friend's sister's baby back in November
13. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names? I went to 7th grade with boys named Rusty and Dusty
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste? no
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago? a Dodge minivan
16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators. Good Lord, I'm married to a Florida boy and have Gator in-laws. It has to be the Gators.
17. Last time you went to Six Flags? Maybe 2004
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house? Unfortunately. The master bath and upstairs bathroom have some and then we have a border/trim in the dining room.
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow? the box for my Astelin nasal spray
20. Last person to give you a business card? my father-in-law gave me a card with the number of the hotel where he is staying
21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to? preschool
22. Closest framed picture to you? a baby picture of Hot Rod
23. Last time you had someone cook for you? AoD cooked hash browns for me Saturday morning
24. Have you ever applied for welfare? unfortunately, yes. But, I was denied.
25. How many emails do you have? too many to count. I have at least six email addresses I use regularly for our class reunion, email newsletters, work, pleasure, etc.
26. Last time you received flowers? Feb. 12 from AoD
27. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman? I think it is what God intended, but I don't have any issues with same-sex couples getting half of one another's fortune when they divorce like the straight folks
What happened to No. 28?
29. Do you play air guitar? sometimes
30. Do you take anything in your coffee? not just anything. I like lots of sugar and extra chocolate
same with No. 31?
32. What is your high school's rival mascot? I don't know that we had one rival in high school
33. Last person you spoke to from high school? my best friend, Tiffany, earlier today
34. Last time you used hand sanitizer? today
35. Would you like to learn to play the drums? not really
36. What color are the blinds in your living room? dirty off-white (do you notice the dirty trend?)
37. What is in your inbox at work? well, I work at home, so my desk is covered with to-do lists, soccer tournament registration forms and medical release forms, receipts to file, bills to pay, paperwork from Hot Rod's school to fill out, science fair info, my daytimer
38. Last thing you read in the newspaper? story about the UNT men's basketball team
39. What was the last pageant you attended? a baby pageant that Pickle was in back in 95 or 96
40. What is the last place you bought pizza from? Pizza Patron
41. Have you ever worn a crown? just Stinkerbelle's toy ones
42. What is the last thing you stapled? soccer information for the parents of our soccer players
43. Did you ever drink Clear Pepsi? I hate all forms of Pepsi, so no
44. Are you ticklish? yep
45. Last time you saw fireworks? Fourth of July, 2006, in St. Cloud, Minnesota, along the Mississippi River
46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? July 2006 in Kansas City. We won a dozen free donuts when the Royals scored X number of runs. I can't remember how many it had to be, but we could have gotten a free dozen for each of our five tickets. We opted for two and gave a dozen away.
47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned their call? my friend, Tiffany
48. Last time you parked under a carport? a real live carport? Maybe eight years ago before my parents made their carport into a garage.
49. Do you have a black dog? Not anymore. My parents now have my black lab/chow mix dog.
50. Do you have any pickles in your fridge? Hell yeah. We have Best Maid dill pickle slices
51. Are you an aunt or uncle? I'm an aunt eight times over
52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of? my daughter
53. Last time you saw a semi truck? this evening
54. Do you remember Ugly Kidd Jo? yep. The lead singer was pretty hot, weird, but hot.
55. Do you have a little black dress? I do, although I don't know that it qualifies because it can't be too little and still cover my ass.
Stolen from Mo K at Six Degrees of Blondeness.