Army of Mom

So this is how liberty dies ... with thunderous applause.


I'm back


I finally finished a GIANT project I had. It was totally kicking my ass. I had to organize all the stories, research and write, compile (and even shoot some) the art for an entire magazine special section.


So, it is done. I managed to finish it (just one day late) after starting the research with bad information from a source. And, subbing three days last week, too. By the end of the week, I was completely exhausted. But, now I'm recuperating and trying to get back on track.

Plus, my other reason for not writing on here is that I've got a problem. I'm addicted to Facebook. I actually get immediate responses on there, so I know people are reading what I write. Here, seldom does anyone say anything other than to tell me I'm stupid or wrong or whatever. So, the feedback is sort of nice.


But, I have lots of stuff to post and pictures, too. I thought this week might be a good one to get caught up on blogging, but it is turning out busy, too. I went on a field trip with Hot Rod today. He has a baseball game tonight. Right now his team is in first place and they're playing the team that is just one game back. So, this might be for first place with only four games left in the regular season. Tomorrow, I'm subbing in Little Bit's class all day. On Thursday, I go back to the dentist and then will have lunch with Hot Rod for his birthday. Then, I'm going to do career day for his birthday, too, that day. That evening, we have dance at 4, a baseball game at 6;30, karate at 8.

I think I need to find some more activities. LOL. Not.

Ok, off to pick up Pickle from school and then feed them. Maybe, jsut maybe, I'll try to post some more on here. Sorry for being gone for so long. I was just stressed out beyond all belief ... didn't really think anyone noticed I was gone. But, God love Rockhauler for emailing me to remind me that there are a few people out there who read the blog. :)


Post a Comment

<< Home